These unwanted effects could have an effect on your baby’s skill to do each day actions, however they need to go away in a number of days. Some individuals haven’t any unwanted effects.
Ask your baby’s healthcare supplier for recommendation on utilizing a non-aspirin ache reliever and different steps you possibly can take at residence to consolation your baby. It’s not really useful you give ache relievers earlier than vaccination for the aim of attempting to forestall unwanted effects.
Get began with v-safe
Ask your baby’s healthcare supplier about getting began with v-safe, a free, smartphone-based device that makes use of textual content messaging and internet surveys to supply customized well being check-ins after your baby receives a COVID-19 vaccination. By means of v-safe, you possibly can report any unwanted effects your baby could have after vaccination. V-safe additionally reminds you to get your baby’s second dose. Study extra about v-safe.
Value of vaccines
You’ll not be charged for a COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccination suppliers can not:
- Cost you for the vaccine.
- Cost you any administration charges, copays, coinsurance, or the stability of the invoice after acceptable reimbursement.
- Deny vaccination to anybody who doesn’t have medical insurance protection, is underinsured, or is out of community.
- Cost an workplace go to or different payment to the recipient if the one service supplied is a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Require further companies to ensure that an individual to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine; nonetheless, further healthcare companies may be supplied on the similar time and billed as acceptable.
Rip-off Alert: If anybody asks you to pay for entry to vaccine, you possibly can wager it’s a rip-off. Don’t share your private or monetary data if somebody calls, texts, or emails you promising entry to the vaccine for an additional payment.